[c-nsp] TDP/LDP // SOLVED

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 15:51:48 EDT 2007

Thank you!!!

The problem was solved.  I'm using TDP in older MPLS Network and LDP in new
MPLS network. I had two problems (i) I had a mismatch in a subnet between
one olde router and one new router. (ii) aggregate subnets from older
network didn't allow pass traffic between customers sites (MPLS/VPN) I've
read about LSP Failure with summarized address, after of remove the
sumarization the problem was solved.

Thanks again!

On 6/9/07, Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) <oboehmer at cisco.com> wrote:

> In addition, make sure you don't try to run Layer2 VPN on a PE running
> TDP. Pseudowires (PW) require LDP.. Not sure what you mean by "VPN
> tunnel", but if this is a PW, this could explain it..
>
>        oli
>
> Harold Ritter (hritter) <> wrote on Saturday, June 09, 2007 5:57 PM:
>
> > Omar,
> >
> > You should be able to mix and match LDP and TDP in your network. This
> > is actually common in network transitions. The only restriction is
> > that two routers on a given subnet use the same protocol. Otherwise,
> > the session will obviously not be established.

Omar E.P.T