[c-nsp] 2511 as console server - connection refused?

Saku Ytti saku+cisco-nsp at ytti.fi
Sun Jun 10 14:16:31 EDT 2007

On (2007-06-10 19:23 +0200), Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) wrote:

> not that I'm aware of, but others might know better. I'd try to remove
> hw-flowcontrol (if set).. just checked my lab, and I use a very basic
> "no exec, transport input all" on the lines..

Are there cabling differences? I can't test now, but not long ago
when I needed to get TAC console access to couple 7600's in lab
I use NSE100:aux and c1700:aux to 7600:con, and NSE100 needed
straight CAT5 while c1700 needed cisco console.
As it's some weeks already, I'm questioning already myself that
could I have made mistake, but I'm pretty sure I checked it
many times as it was so weird.

--
  ++ytti