[c-nsp] routing based on destination domain - can I do that?

matthew zeier mrz at velvet.org
Tue Jun 12 18:29:10 EDT 2007

I'm supposed open a remote office in China and the requirement is that
all domestic traffic go out ProviderA.cn and all other traffic out IPSEC
  tunnel to the US office.

The actual stated goal was that any domain ending in .cn go out the
domestic provider.  I think it would suffice if that was just for web
traffic.

I haven't ever run into anything like that - is there such a beast?

My best idea so far is to convince provider to send me only domestic
Chinese routes or failing that, build a static route table based on some
geo-ip database.  Seems like a hack though.

Thoughts?