[c-nsp] Information on rate limit issue

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Wed Jun 13 13:54:12 EDT 2007

the C3750 is capable of wire rate forwarding so there should be no TCP
performance issue with vanilla forwarding.  if you are having issues when
rate limiting is enabled it could be due to any number of reasons (e.g.
it is behaving as per configuration :) )

some more detail might help someone on the list answer your question.
such as topology, configuration, traffic pattern, etc.

cheers
.siva