[c-nsp] Forwarding http traffic to web filtering service

Brian bms314 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:14:36 EDT 2007

We're trying to forward all http traffic to a web filtering service on the
Internet.  They require the http traffic forwarded to a name and then
forwarded to port 3128.  I was thinking of creating a route-map and setting
the next-hop to be the IP address.  How can I also forward this traffic to a
specific port from my router (or my ASA) so it acts somewhat like a proxy?
Also, is there a way to point to the name rather than an IP address?

Thanks,
Brian