[c-nsp] Graceful way to terminate BGP Session

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Fri Jun 22 16:54:26 EDT 2007

Hi Scott,

If I may ask:  What problem are you actually trying to solve?  I
can't see how the idea below saves you anything from just shutting
down the session.  You still incur a CPU hit when you withdraw all
your routes by no longer receiving them from the upstream, and the
internet still recalculates if you change the local preference.