[c-nsp] Possible Stupid Questions Alert - Combining VLAN's

Joe Freeman joe at netbyjoe.com
Mon Jun 25 12:52:46 EDT 2007

You're looking for 802.1q tag rewrite. That said, it appears Cisco only does
it in routers or on EoMPLS.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1829/products_feature_guide09186a008016102a.html#wp1279134

I checked the feature navigator as well, and as a feature, it's only in a
couple of variants of 12.4, and then only on a few platforms (3845, 7200).

Joe