[c-nsp] ASA Routing Question

Paolo Riviello www.paoloriviello.com pao_rivi at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 04:13:55 EDT 2007

Daniel,
this is a great question, in my understanding, route map (source based
routing) on ASA is possible only for OSPF dynamic routing purpose, so I
don't know how to solve your problem, that is my problem too.

I hope someone can help us t figure out how to do it.

--

Paolo Riviello

Mob.   +39.328.1749468
Home: http://www.paoloriviello.com
E-mail: paolo at paoloriviello.com
E-mail & msn: pao_rivi at hotmail.com
Skype: pao_rivi

If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament. -H-