[c-nsp] debug netdr capture

Daniel Ginsburg dg at ot-e.biz
Wed Jun 27 09:41:20 EDT 2007

While debugging some problem with 7600, TAC engineer requested output of
some commands I never heard before: debug netdr capture rx vlan, debug
netdr capture tx vlan, sh netdr capture. We played around with that
commands and it seems like it's a pretty clever way to get insight of
what's going on inside the box. However there're few things that are not
clear about the output, and I was unable to find any documentation about
this feature.

Can anyone provide some information what exactly do these command
capture and at what stage of packet processing?

--
dg