[c-nsp] Prevent traffic originated from the router usingaccess-list

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 01:11:31 EDT 2007

Hi Ozgur,

I have tried what you have suggested in lab and found it is difficult to
block packets originated from local router using policy-map. Bcos it drops
ospf neighborship and still if u give static route, it matched all the
condition in class map that also have permit any any (1st is - 10 deny ip
host 192.168.3.254 any & 2nd is - 20 permit ip any any ). What is does it
drops all the packets.

Thus I feel only way to do this is local PBR.

Thanks
Vikas Sharma