[c-nsp] C6503E/SUP32 - full BGP-table?

Ed Butler ed.butler at rapidswitch.com
Thu Mar 1 13:35:52 EST 2007

You need to change the TCAM allocations

mls cef maximum-routes ip 239

Then reboot.

Regards,

Ed Butler
RapidSwitch Ltd
DDI: 020 7106 0731

RapidSwitch Ltd, Sovereign House, 227 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SD

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient. RapidSwitch Ltd is registered in England & Wales Company No.
04535693, Registered Address: 3 Beacon Mews, South Road, Weybridge, KT13
9DZ. VAT Registration No. GB 794 3811 96. All prices exclude VAT unless
otherwise stated. Quotations valid for seven days.