[c-nsp] SUP720-3B and NAT performance

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Mar 1 22:16:04 EST 2007

If it's just one session, then you're hitting some other problem (ie,
for some reason the h/w NF entry is not getting installed).

The IPSEC tunnel is terminated on the 6500 or...?

Tim

At 10:46 PM 3/1/2007 +0100, Elmar K. Bins opined:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759