[c-nsp] IPv6 BGP on 7200

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Mar 2 06:55:19 EST 2007

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 12:31:29PM +0100, Stefan M. Brandl wrote:
> Does anyone know what version work "properly".
> Today I downgraded to 12.2(25)S11, but it is still the same:

If you don't use MPLS, going to 12.3 main line might be a good thing.

(We have a couple of boxes that do IPv4+IPv6, but no MPLS, and 12.3
seems to be mostly well-behaved.  No ATM route-bridge encapsulation
for IPv6, though, but AFAIR 12.2S doesn't have that either).

So - what exactly are these boxes supposed to do, and what hardware
do you need supported?

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de