[c-nsp] Linecard Crash - GSR

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Mon Mar 5 14:47:02 EST 2007

Thanks very much... Oli told me it was "memory parity" related and we didn't
get a crashlog because the bootflash was full..:(

Anyways, Oli (who is very helpful - thanks again Oli!) referenced a document
which I've read... basically if it continues to happen we'll swap memory and
then the whole card if needed....

Take care,

Paul