[c-nsp] Resilience in order of few hundreds of milliseconds

Alaerte.Vidali at nokia.com Alaerte.Vidali at nokia.com
Tue Mar 6 16:28:20 EST 2007

Hi Aaron,

This is exactly where I am trying to get. I have seem that headend is
notified of failure on the path. (Cisco and Juniper)
But I never measured the convergence time using Path Protection. I hope
somebody could comment on this and if there are possibilities to make
Path Protection faster.

I will try to set up a lab and measure that.

Br,
Alaerte