[c-nsp] T1 Aggregation box

Joe Freeman joe at netbyjoe.com
Tue Mar 6 18:22:39 EST 2007

Axerra claims to have a box that will do that as well.

I do a lot of T1 aggregation using M13's to PA-MC-T3 ports. However, a lot
of my T1's are muxed NxDS0 connections done in the DACS. The PA-MC-T3 has no
problem building multiple DSO channel groups on a T1 in the ChDS3, but there
are a lot of vendors that claim to support NxDS0 on a ChDS3 that only
support one channel group per T1.

Joe