[c-nsp] Weird PIX problem

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Tue Mar 6 20:23:04 EST 2007

Not much information to go on from your original message, but making
some assumptions:  In almost all cases, you'd have to also change the
netmask on any other devices on that lan segment, then check/
reconfigure route redistribution, etc, or else the behavior you
experienced would be par for the course.  Although I think the
statics weren't actually broken.  I think the problem was that
nothing could reach the statics because of the incorrect netmask
relative to the hosts forwarding the traffic to said statics.