[c-nsp] bgp route-reflector

Danny McPherson danny at tcb.net
Wed Mar 7 01:52:36 EST 2007

It might be something to do with the cluster-id configured on
the A & C routers.  Only when using multiple RRs in a single
cluster do you need one (and you may not necessarily need it
then) and the client's should NOT be configured with it regardless.
You should remove it from those routers.  For that matter,
you don't need it on B, as it's automatically be derived from
the RR's BGP Router ID.

Also, verify that client-to-client reflection is not disabled on the
RR (it should be enabled by default).

-danny