[c-nsp] R: Upgrade pix from 6.3(5) to 7.2(1) , L2L vpn with ca doesn't work

Zacchello Marco Marco.Zacchello at netengineering.it
Fri Mar 9 10:01:30 EST 2007

Hi
I've checked it but it's ok:

Licensed features for this platform:
Maximum Physical Interfaces : 6
Maximum VLANs               : 25
Inside Hosts                : Unlimited
Failover                    : Active/Active
VPN-DES                     : Enabled
VPN-3DES-AES                : Enabled
Cut-through Proxy           : Enabled
Guards                      : Enabled
URL Filtering               : Enabled
Security Contexts           : 2
GTP/GPRS                    : Disabled
VPN Peers                   : Unlimited

This platform has an Unrestricted (UR) license.

Encryption hardware device : VAC+ (Crypto5823 revision 0x1)

And the license key was unchanged

thanks