[c-nsp] FWSM Question

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Thu Mar 22 12:09:21 EST 2007

Solved.. thanks everyone...

I kept trying to ping the blade as a test - was puzzled as could see mac
addresses etc...

Anyways, I had permitted ip any any on outside and permitted icmp any any
but didn't realize that for the FWSM itself you have to do a "icmp permit
any outside"....

Appreciate all the help.. thanks again...

Paul