[c-nsp] Multilink PPP over ATM sub-interfaces on Cisco 76xx

Bryan King bking at inline.com
Fri Mar 23 09:13:43 EST 2007

I can't speak to the 7600 series platform specifically, but multilink
ppp over ATM sub-ints works just fine. However, if you want to do it
with statics (or a routing protocol) using "ip load-sharing per-packet"
should give you fairly symmetric utilization.

b r y a n king | Network Engineer
InLine> Solutions Through Technology
600 Lakeshore Pkwy
Birmingham AL, 35209