[c-nsp] SVI's and extended ACL's

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sat Mar 24 05:04:02 EST 2007

Hi

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 04:18:24PM -0000, Mark Tohill wrote:
> Where is this sort of thing documented? I couldn't see any mention of it
> in 12.2SX Config Guide.

That's just very generic "how routers see packets" - the device has a very
subjective way of judging "in" ('to me') and "out ('away from me')...

It's not 12.2SX specific, but applies to all IOS versions - and it's not
specific to Cisco either, most other router vendors do it the same way.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de