[c-nsp] 6500 WS-X6748-GE-TX and memory

Nick Griffin nick.jon.griffin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:51:46 EST 2007

Let me rephrase, assume I have no reason. What would a selling point be? I
cannot not find any good documentation regarding the memory. What
enhancements does it provide, more CAM entries, things of that nature.
Perhaps I just need more information on the card, to help understand the
need for additional memory that what it ships with by default.

Thanks