[c-nsp] 7600 Linecard decisision

Peter Basquiat peter.basquiat at googlemail.com
Sat May 5 12:08:59 EDT 2007

It's not really clear in which direction our QoS stuff will expand. At the
moment Iam thinking
on typically class-based wfq on core and edge.

What are the differences regarding QoS on the WS-X6582-2PA compared to
SIP400/SPA?

Other question: talking about features, what's with the WS-X67xx modules,
are there other/more
features available or do they have only more bandwidth?

SIP400+SPA is much more expensive, without knowledge about the exact
advantages it's really
hard to judge.

>Peter,
>
>Going for the SIP/SPA combination would allow you more features especially
with regards to QoS and VPN PE-CE support.