[c-nsp] 7600 Linecard decisision

Peter Basquiat peter.basquiat at googlemail.com
Sat May 5 14:32:32 EDT 2007

Arie, thanks for your answer.

When comparing this two different QoS models with each other, where are the
main differences?
Are there real disadvantages compared to "normal" CBWFQ?
I believe that I will never use all possible classes in CBWFQ. It seems that
PFC-QoS only supports
up to 8 queues, this would be enough for our purposes.
Per (Ethernet Subinterface/Frame-Relay VC) Queueing/Shaping/Policing should
be possible, i dont think
that the PFC isnt able to do that, right?