[c-nsp] Feedback on: Security Advice for Routers and Switches

Joel M Snyder Joel.Snyder at Opus1.COM
Sat May 5 21:39:49 EDT 2007

Folks:

I got asked yesterday to write a 45 minute lecture--due Monday!--on how to
increase security of your network with Cisco routers and switches.

I threw some slides together and would welcome any feedback.  My slides are due
on Monday, so if you want to dive in and take a look, Sunday would be the day.

Of course you can't tell exactly what's going on by just looking at the slides
(for example, there's a lot of jumping back and forth between switches and
routers), but you can get the gist...

Here's the draft document:
	http://www.opus1.com/www/whitepapers/securityroutersswitches.pdf

Any and all feedback is welcome!

Thanks,

jms

--
Joel M Snyder, 1404 East Lind Road, Tucson, AZ, 85719
Senior Partner, Opus One       Phone: +1 520 324 0494