[c-nsp] 7600 Linecard decisision

Peter Basquiat peter.basquiat at googlemail.com
Sun May 6 03:33:31 EDT 2007

Hi Peter :-)

are you really sure that the PFC3 has that? i can only find a EXPtoDSCP
mapping table.
The other thing with that is, that assumed that it maps the EXP to CoS can
it really queue on that
if the packet is only label-switched (swapped) or can it only queue if the
packet is dispositioned at
final LSR when the label is removed?