[c-nsp] 1721 IOS 12.3(14)T2 - SIP/RTP one-way audio

Thomas Storey tom at snnap.net
Tue May 8 07:14:24 EDT 2007

Try adding these two lines to your configuration:

no ip nat service sip tcp port 5060
no ip nat service sip udp port 5060

These might help by telling the router not to be "smart" with SIP packets.

When you say intermittent, is it intermittent during a call, or intermittent
between calls (i.e. one call is fine, the next is not). If it is call to
call, are there any specifics, like numbers, trunks to other PBX's etc?

Other than that I could suggest ensuring that you dont have any firewalls
enabled, and if you do, turn them off and see if the issue persists, check
ACLs, and finally add some static PAT forwards for port 5060 to the Asterisk
box just to quote the obvious :-)