[c-nsp] an example DSL configuration

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Wed May 9 20:15:56 EDT 2007

Mike, thanks for the response.  In this config I simply wish to leave one
line in a reserve (unused state).  So load sharing is not a requirement
which I suspect simplifies things.  It looks to me in 12.2-13T or later it's
as simple as defining two dialers with the appropriate matching pools and
options.  I think then and I could be way off but someone could pipe in but
you could just set your defaults or specific routes accordingly and if the
primary links drop the secondary should become preferred.  My eventual goal
is to have about 3000 of these things spread around the country with some
VPN center points, but one thing at a time.:)