[c-nsp] L3 switch with MPLS support

Primoz Jeroncic jp at softnet.si
Thu May 10 03:36:22 EDT 2007

Hi everyone

I'm sorry since this post is not Cisco related, but I hope someone
might still have some usefull suggestions.

I'm trying to find l3 switch capable of MPLS. Unfortunately
for some of our PE locations switches like cat6500 or c3750 metro
our way way too much. So I'm trying to find something in range of
Cisco 3560 but of course with MPLS support. Does anyone have
any suggestions for any other then Cisco product, which would fit
into such range?

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions, and sorry again for non-Cisco
related question.

Have fun,
Primoz Jeroncic
Support - IP Connectivity & Routing
Softnet d.o.o.  tel:  +386 1 562 31 40   |
Borovec 2       fax:  +386 1 562 18 55   |       1 + 1 = 3
1236 Trzin      primoz(at)softnet.si     | for larger values of 1
Slovenija       http://flea.softnet.si/