[c-nsp] L3 switch with MPLS support

Arūnas Maisiejus Arunas.Maisiejus at bite.lt
Thu May 10 08:47:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

Look at Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro Series Switches ME-C3750-24TE-M

Arunas

This message has been sent by e-mail system of "BITE Group". This e-mail message is intended solely to the person to whom it is addressed and it may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you have received it in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and any attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of "BITE Group" shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.