[c-nsp] Port-Channel Problem

Dan Armstrong dan at beanfield.com
Thu May 10 11:32:46 EDT 2007

These were just 2 ports on the same blade of a WS-X6724 blade at both
sides... nothing at all strange.

I never thought of not using PAgP or LACP - perhaps I should try it.

I am too nervous to bring the GEC back up - both links out of the
Etherchannel have been testing fine for days... maybe I should just suck
it up and try it to see if it fails again.