[c-nsp] What equipment can handle 802.1Q Tunneling?

Peter Olsson pol at leissner.se
Sat May 12 13:01:15 EDT 2007

I'm trying to find out what equipment can/can't handle
802.1Q Tunneling (Q-in-Q), but I'm failing. I have googled
and looked in Feature Navigator and other documentation, but
all I find is that high end 6500/7600/10000 can handle it.
I'm at this time mostly interested in low end equipment.

Does anyone have pointers to where/how I should search to
find out which low end switches support Q-in-Q?

And are there any low end routers that can terminate/strip
Q-in-Q tags?

Thanks!

Peter Olsson                    pol at leissner.se