[c-nsp] RSP720/SRB in production?

Phil Rosenthal pr at isprime.com
Wed May 16 12:08:12 EDT 2007

Two questions here, regarding RSP720:

I've heard from some colleagues that there are some major bugs still
with the RSP720 IOS (eg, enabling remote authentication will cause it
to crash upon login).
I don't own any myself though.
I'd strongly advise testing in a lab before goign into production
with it.  The processor platform is completely changed versus the
sup720.

Regarding SRB on Sup720:
We run it in production, as stable as anything else on the 7600 has
been for us.

--Phil