[c-nsp] BGP Propigation

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Wed May 16 19:53:27 EDT 2007

Usually, if things go well, minutes.  Inside the US with decent connectivity
you'll see changes at major routeservers very rapidly (seconds at times).
But globally minutes, maybe 10 - 20 tops.  If you're still not announcing
make sure that you are infact announcing the route and if you are then your
upstream probably has you prefix filtered.  Also, make sure you've filed the
appropriate route objects.