[c-nsp] CEF bug with 12.2(25)S4

Vincent De Keyzer vincent at autempspourmoi.be
Mon May 21 04:03:33 EDT 2007

Good morning list,

we are hitting more frequently than we would like a bug on our 7206VXRs
running 12.2(25)S4: when we disable CEF on a 802.1q subinterface, or delete
that subinterface, CEF gets disabled globally on all subinterfaces of that
physical interface (on our luckiest days, all other ports are affected,
too).

I have been searching for this bug on CCO; but probably due to my lack of
experience/practice with this tool, I haven't been able to find the right
bug ID.

Could someone please help me? I'd gladly upgrade this software if a fix
exists.

Thanks

Vincent