[c-nsp] Layer 2 local switching for QinQ circuits

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Mon May 21 05:31:17 EDT 2007

Bridging was also suggested, but I dont think this would be suitable
since we are talking about a couple of 100 Megs of traffic with lots of
multicast :)

Does anybody know what kind of performance gain provided by using l2
local switching over bridging?

I can't find much documentation on this, I'm assuming that because
l2 local switching was developed with CEF in mind it should have bad
things about it, but I could be wrong...

Dave.