[c-nsp] MP-BGP, ORF with VPNv4

Kaliraj kalirajv at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:00:03 EDT 2007

Hello,

Afaik, IOS doesnt support RFC-4684 (rt-constrain) yet. I'd like to
know which IOS vesion supports it if you know that it does.

Denis, RFC4684 is actually different from Extended-communities based
ORF. It is about reducing VPN-route-exchange-traffic by building a
optimal vpn-route-distribution-graph based on the VPN-membership of
various PEs.

Kaliraj