[c-nsp] Yanking Compact Flash while the router is up...

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at cisco.com
Fri May 25 15:01:27 EDT 2007

On May 25, 2007, at 11:45 AM, Jonathan Charles wrote:

> If not, we can do it the hard way....but I have heard rumors that
> it works...

Any possible bugs aside, I've never had a problem with it.  I'd
suggest that this kind of activity be performed during a change
management window, with possible outage notification, etc. - but that
applies to any kind of 'touch', not just removing/inserting CF cards.

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins at cisco.com> // 408.527.6376 voice

You may not be interested in strategy, but strategy is interested in
you.

                       -- Leon Trotsky