[c-nsp] Cisco Aironet Multi/Broadcast limit

Gustavo Novais gustavo.novais at novabase.pt
Sun May 27 17:15:41 EDT 2007

Have you tried configuring speed throughput on the AP? This would set
"basic" speed behaviour on all speeds other than 1.0 Mbps.
This is necessary for the AP to send broadcast/multicast traffic.

See
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/12.3_7_JA/configur
ation/guide/s37rf.html#wp1101903
for reference