[c-nsp] Lecture/Webcast on Security Advice for Routers & Switches

Joel M Snyder Joel.Snyder at Opus1.COM
Thu May 31 12:39:53 EDT 2007

Folks:

A bunch of you provided some invaluable (thanks!) feedback on this lecture that
I wrote on how to increase security in your existing Cisco routers and switches.
  They finally put the lecture up on the web at:

http://searchnetworking.bitpipe.com/webcasts?asrc=SS_NAV_WC

Unfortunately, you have to register to see it (sorry... nothing I can do about
that).

As I said previously, I'm pretty sure that there's nothing in that webcast that
you folks can learn from, but you might find it useful to throw to other, less
experienced, people looking to increase the security posture of their Cisco devices.

Thanks again to all who helped!

jms
--
Joel M Snyder, 1404 East Lind Road, Tucson, AZ, 85719
Senior Partner, Opus One       Phone: +1 520 324 0494