[c-nsp] Inbound redundancy with two ISPs

Matt Addison maddison at iquest.net
Thu Nov 1 11:00:07 EDT 2007

Multihoming is a valid reason for justifying an ASN, however to get a
block from ARIN they would need to justify a full /24 of immediate use,
/23 within 12 months (the smallest block you can request when
multihoming is a /22).

http://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html#four3

Can't they get a /24 from one of their providers?

~Matt