[c-nsp] Inbound redundancy with two ISPs

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:08:33 EDT 2007

Cisco has OER feature on some routers, but that wouldn't fulfill the
requirements on this scenario. Radware LinkProof is a good but
expensive solution, so you might consider making your own Linux box
that can be customized to work in a similar fashion.

If Vyatta folks are reading this list, that would be a killer feature
that could make a Vyatta box leapfrog Cisco ISR.

Rubens