[c-nsp] uBR924 code

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Thu Nov 1 15:17:08 EDT 2007

Does anyone know where we can get the uBR924 code at?  I tried download
from the EoL product page but the target page is missing.  I've found a
number of releases from 12.1 through 12.3 for various uBR900 series
devices but none say 924.  I'm not familiar enough with the product line
to say is a 920 or 925 run the same code.

We have 1 uBR924 that someone bought in the past for testing on our
plant.  It hasn't been used in years but we thought we'd dust it off and
see if it still works.  Perhaps we could get diagnostic details out of
it to help troubleshoot plant issues or find some other use for it.

On a related note, does Cisco still make a CM or have they bowed out to
Moto and their 5100 series CMs?  We run Moto CMs and Arris MTAs.

Thanks
  Justin