[c-nsp] RX No Buff Errors on 7206 w/NPE-G1

Jonas Jonsson jonas at consign.se
Thu Nov 1 16:14:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

Input errors can be noise caused from the sender, bad interface that is.
If it continues try swapping the transmitter on the remote end or it
might also be a bad fiber pair.
If not it might just be a sporadic broadcast storm from the sender.

Overruns might also be bad interface or some odd feature in IOS
causing databursts
but then to the remote end, this since we are the sender.

     /// Br, Jonas