[c-nsp] 6509-NEB-A lifecycle

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Fri Nov 2 10:20:30 EDT 2007

Does anyone know where the NEB 6509 is in its lifecycle?  Is there a -E
model coming out in the future?  Is this a viable way to go just to get
front to rear airflow?  I've been told about the cabinets designed to
route air to the front and rear for the normal side discharge chassis
but I can't find a link to it now.  I was thinking that the 6509-E
chassis was recommended over the NEB chassis but I don't recall why.
Thoughts?  This is for a data center application.  We, the SP, run 7600s.

Thanks
  Justin