[c-nsp] Internap Flow Control Platform?

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Nov 2 16:10:11 EDT 2007

I can't say that we've been disappointed at all with our FCP.  We've
been using an FCP for several years now and we've only had one hardware
failure with it, shortly after purchase, which was promptly replaced by
Internap.  It makes several hundred to a couple thousand route changes
per day.  It's seriously reduced not only our costs for transit, but
also routing issue/latency complaints.  There used to be times where we
would have to manually de-pref a prefix through one provider because of
some reachability issue, but I've not had to do that in years.

I'm a little disappointed in their software release schedule, as updates
don't come too often, but less updates means less buggy software, right?
Right?  ;-)

-evt