[c-nsp] ASA5520 stable code?

Kaj Niemi kajtzu at basen.net
Mon Nov 5 08:40:22 EST 2007

On Nov 5, 2007, at 15:01, William wrote:

> I'm looking at implementing a ASA5520 device in the middle of two
> production networks to route and protect. Can anyone report back what
> code they have found to be very stable?

If you are indeed just using the firewall for statefulness it probably
doesn't matter that much what image you are running. There are people
running 8.0(2) successfully and happily. That said, if you are
conservative you should run 7.0(7) which is GD and does both of the
features you have specified. :)

HTH

Kaj
--