[c-nsp] Cisco IOS support for blksize / rfc 2348

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Mon Nov 5 23:29:02 EST 2007

Solaris 8 doesn't support blksize / RFC 2348 and there aren't any plans
for releasing a patch.  Solaris 9/10 are fine and you can download the
Sunfreeware tftphpa package for Solaris 8 which supports RFC 2348.   IOS
12.2SX (sup720) supports RFC 2348, but what about older IOS versions?
Some of the 3845 advanced IP services images are over 32MB now.