[c-nsp] 6509-NEB-A lifecycle

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Tue Nov 6 11:19:32 EST 2007

Yes, the V-E chassis is the "E" version of the 6509-NEB-A. It has
front to back cooling but aside from that is essentially the same as
the horizontal 9 slot E chassis.

Tim

At 09:35 AM 11/6/2007 -0500, Tim Durack observed:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Data Center BU
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759